02 Jul Super Bowl 50’s NFL Experience to Be One of The “Three Main Hubs” of Super Bowl Week at Moscone Center
Football fans, get ready for 9 days of fun and excitement, as the Super Bowl 50 Edition of the NFL Experience comes to Moscone Center in San Francisco from Saturday, January 30th to Sunday, February 7th.
NFL Experience , pro football’s interactive theme park experience, will be a hub of fan energy and excitement leading up to Game Day at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara. The ticketed event celebrates the sport’s history and electrifying atmosphere of the Super Bowl. Highlights will include:
- Interactive games so you can pass like a pro or take a shot at kicking a game winning field goal
- The NFL PLAY 60 Zone for the youngest of NFL Fans
- The opportunity for fans to meet some of their favorite NFL players of the past and present, including autograph sessions
- The history of the game on display including the opportunity to get an up-close look at all past Super Bowl championship rings and a photo opportunity with the one and only Vince Lombardi Trophy
- The NFL SHOP at Super Bowl, complete with the largest offering of official NFL limited-edition Super Bowl 50 merchandise and the latest in authentic NFL products
“The three main hubs of Super Bowl Week – Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, and Super Bowl City and the NFL Experience in San Francisco – will serve not only as centers of energy for Super Bowl Week, but also as catalysts for visitors to find and patronize the many restaurants, shops and small businesses in the surrounding areas,” said Daniel Lurie, chair of the San Francisco Bay Area Super Bowl 50 Host Committee. “Our commitment from the beginning has been to put our Bay Area community first, and create real opportunities for our region to benefit from this opportunity to host Super Bowl 50, whether it is local businesses or our Bay Area’s nonprofit community.”
Moscone Center West will also be home to an exciting attraction for fans through “The NFL Fan Viewing Gallery.” The Fan Viewing Gallery provides fans with the opportunity to get up close and personal as current NFL players, NFL legends and celebrities being interviewed live by national radio personalities.
The NFL Media Center will also operate from Moscone West, which will provide working facilities for an anticipated 5,000 members of the media, hailing from all over the U.S. and more than 30 countries around the globe.
For Super Bowl 50, the NFL Headquarters Hotel will be the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, which will house staff and some traveling media.
Super Bowl 50 will be celebrated in the San Francisco Bay Area in 2016. The Super Bowl 50 game will be played at Levi’s® Stadium in Santa Clara – home of the San Francisco 49ers – on February 7, 2016. The first Super Bowl was played in California in 1967 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and now the Super Bowl returns to California to celebrate its golden moment with the 50th playing of the Super Bowl in the Golden State.